Harry Lister Scholarship
California resident seeking a college degree as an undergraduate student.
$3,000.00 per year (Effective for new applicants for the 2018 – 2019 School Year), for a maximum of four years, paid directly to the student. $1,500.00 in February and $1,500.00 in August upon the receipt of:
- Certified transcript of grades for previous semester.
- Typed letter with handwritten signature by student of their planned courses in the coming quarter/semester and current mailing address.
- These items must be received in our office by the end of February for the February Scholarship Payment and by the end of August for the August Scholarship Payment. Failure to comply with these requirements may result in the termination of the Scholarship Award
Any fully accredited college or university nationwide.
The major must be in a standard academic field.
- Class load is a 12-unit minimum.
- We require grades not pass or fail ratings unless mandated by your school’s Covid grading policy.
- The GPA (grade point average) for our grant is 3.0 or better. We seek students who are serious about their education.
The Scholarship Committee reviews all applications and selects the recipient(s) of the Scholarships. All applicants are notified of the outcome in writing.
Demonstrated high ideals and ability, strong grades in school, financial need and part-time employment.
California young men who are blood relatives of a California Mason and or past or present DeMolay, a citizen of the United States of America and a legal resident of California.