Donate Your Vehicle to any of the 14 RiteCare Childhood Language Centers of California
Selling a vehicle takes time, money, advertising, counter bidding, stress, and more. Have you considered the advantages of donating it to one of the RiteCare Childhood Language Centers of California? Not only will you cruise past the hassles of selling your vehicle, but you’ll also drive more hours of speech, language and literacy therapy for children in need.
- It’s easy and the pick-up is free!
- The proceeds from the sale of your vehicle will support children receiving speech, language, and literacy therapy.
- Donating saves time and money on repairs and maintenance.
- Donating beats the hassles and worries of selling.
- We help you take care of the paperwork and provide you with any necessary tax documents.
To donate and for more information about the advantages of donating a vehicle, call 855-500-7433 or submit the secure online form at https://careasy.org/nonprofit/California-Scottish-Rite-Foundation. We accept most types of vehicles that meet the following basic requirements:
- Vehicle has a clear title.
- Vehicle is in one piece and tow-able.
- Vehicle is tow truck accessible.
We’re available seven days a week to support you every step of the way. Thank you!
The RiteCare Childhood Language Centers of California is a program of the California Scottish Rite Foundation and is a 501(c)(3) organization.
Tax ID #94-6078728 – www.casr-foundation.org/